Your kind attention towards your Body can Safe your Life!
Recommendations by Experts
Symptoms: Fever, Cough, Throat Pain, Severe Body ache, Loose Motions, Loss of Smell or Taste.
IMPORTANT: Day 1 is a day of the first symptom, NOT DATE OF TESTING.
What to do next?
- Consult a doctor and get yourself tested along with family members if they too are symptomatic.
- Isolate yourself in a room with a self-contained toilet if possible
- Check Temperature, Pulse, and Oxygen levels using Pulse Oximeter 3 to 4 times a day and record the same on a chart for reference.
- Wear a mask at home and follow basic hygiene practices.
- Rest, plenty of water, and Breathing Exercises.
- Take Regular medicines if any as prescribed strictly. Patients with Diabetes /Blood pressure/ Heart disease/asthma and any other long-standing disease need to speak to their doctors.
- Medicines given for Covid-19 have to be taken as told.
- A total isolation period of 10 days. Further, rest only if needed.
- Avoid Alcohol.
- Keep in touch with your doctor by phone or Whatsapp
: Persistent High Fever beyond day 5
: Onset of breathing difficulty or severe cough ( Resp rate >22/min)
: Sudden onset severe tiredness or drowsiness
: Any chest Pain
: Oxygen levels less than 94
In case of the above symptoms, Please approach the nearest Healthcare facility immediately…